This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are the best hair styles for teenagers?
03-27-2013, 01:46 AM
What are the best hair styles for teenagers?
I'm a little confused on what is the best hairstyles for my cousin. She is African American, and her hair is medium-length. Her hair is very smooth and healthy. (Just giving details). She is 13 years old, and she wants to know some cute hairstyles for teenagers. Ex: Messy buns or curled hair. Please give me an idea about it, and I would love to know how to do it. Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-27-2013, 01:54 AM

I think she should get front bangs!!! they go with buns, ponytails, and even leaving hair open looks really cute.
Kinda like: http://www.google.dm/imgres?start=98&um=...x=51&ty=44

Ads

If you are looking for some new interesting and stylish haircuts and hairstyles for teenage girls. Here you will find some tips, tricks and pictures how to get the perfect hair that will realy suit you.
Maybe you should make some changes and cut your long hair to medium or short length? Or just change the colour? Below you can find some ideas for best teenage girl hair.
Teenage girls want to be pretty and how their hair look is very important to them. You have to use right products and find the best shape and colour for your hair at the same time.

Teenage girls are the most updated people when it comes to trendy hairstyles for specific period, trends, and seasons. They are much conscious on their physical looks all because it’s a part of growing up, where they are adapting themselves through influences from friends, peers, and even other people that they consider as role models. Social media also has a strong impact on their decisions, especially in making themselves looking fab and cool all the time. In fact, they are much bolder in expressing their thoughts, in making a stand on the choices that they make, and in giving a new look for themselves.

For students,ponytail is a good choice.