This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
NO ONE IS ANSWERING!!!!! PLEASE ANSWER!!!! Which guy finds me more attractive?
03-27-2013, 01:54 AM
NO ONE IS ANSWERING!!!!! PLEASE ANSWER!!!! Which guy finds me more attractive?
Guy 1: In the hallway, he ALWAYS stares at me. I was rushing to get to my bus and he and his friends were in my way and he told them to get out of my way. ( he said it in a funny accent). He was near my locker talking to his friends. he kept looking at me and looking away. Then he said ( i think he was talking to his friends.) "play with my balls, I want you to touch them" ( he's not gay, I think he was joking). He kept looming at me while he was saying that. Yesterday, I was getting stuff out of my locker( it was open) he looked inside my locker. Then when I saw him in the hallway, he literally turned his head and looked at me. But I THINK I heard this guy say that he has a girlfriend. Yesterday, he was near my locker and he kept looking at me while leaning on a locker. He was late to class because he was watching me go to mine.

Guy 2: I've never seen before;everyone knows him, but me. Every time I see him, he'll look at me or won't look at me. him and I were walking in the hallway( he was w/ his friends) and my guy friend called my name, so I ran to him and he gave me a mean look. I added him on Facebook and he accepted my friend request in less than a minute. Literally.(I have tons of mutual friends with him, but I don't talk to them anymore)he always bumps into me in the hallway. He was acting weird and when he saw me, he tried to act normal. And he kept turning around and giving me mean looks. I was in the hallway & I saw him and he moved closer to me w/out touching me.Yesterday, he kept staring at me and he(his friends) were near my locker and he said that someone smelled good( it was me). Throughout the day he kept staring at me and trying to act tough.

We're 14, we go to the same school, same grade

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-27-2013, 02:02 AM

Ask the British.

Ads

Guy 1

guy 1

none. they're both liittle wussies

Grow up first of all duh....

Guy one.

Impossible to say really. You should avoid making direct contact, eye contact etc. Dont lead them on either.

Just wait it out. They will come to you.

Dont be hasty pal.

It sounds like they both like you. You should try to talk to both of them more. One might ask for your number...(: But guy 2 sounds nicer and more mature and better but just talk to them and see who YOU like!(:

guy 2! i would steer clear of #1 especially if he has a girlfriend.