This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How should me and my friend take pictures infront of the webcam?
03-27-2013, 03:46 AM

Sit back, relax and let a natural smile come through.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Stand on your head.

Ads

Lol what me ad my friends did was we got a piece of paper made it the size of our lips and we drew lips!!
Or you could do the same thing with instead of lips write "I love you" and the put the other persons name!
Or if you wanna do something wild do it so that the one girl is trying to lick your check and the other girl is going EWW!
Then theres the one were you can do silly faces and the edit it on picnik and write something like "Wild girls gone crazy xD" or "Besties"
There's also the one where you each make a side of a heart and put them together to make a whole heart!
That's all i can really think of but ya! there pretty good we got some funny comments with those ones soo good luck finding a picture but mostly have fun!! Smile

I appreciate the fact that you do not want one of those generic, funny-faced, facebook pictures that all teenage girls tend to have. The best thing to do is just smile naturally. Believe me.

Yeah, the duck face pout does look weird. There are heaps of poses !

1. If you have tile floor, put on your socks and slide, set a timer or something or get your friend to push the webcam button after about 2 seconds of sliding. The results come out awesome Smile

2. You could run towards the camera and then the picture will take with your hair flying back. That also is a cool effect !

3. You could do the pose were you take the picture normally, but cover your eyes. It gives a real lady gag sort of look.

4. The sunglasses is a great idea and almost always turns out cool Smile But it depends on how you wear them. If you just put them on, then go to picnik. Edit the photo. Put sayings on it, decorate it. Make it look cool Smile

I think that's all i know Smile