This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook page wall, "post by others" box, not appearing?
03-27-2013, 08:14 AM
Facebook page wall, "post by others" box, not appearing?
Hi everyone!

I noticed recently - I think after the last changes that happened on Facebook a couple of weeks ago- that on one of the pages I follow it doesn't show anymore the box that has the posts by other members of the page.

On other pages it seems it works fine though.

I have tried to post a couple of times something hopefully for someone to see, and it seems that others can see my post and like or comment on it but I cannot. Despite all that, my posts on that facebook page do appear in my "View Activity".

I have tried checking it out from another account (not a member of the page though, if that makes any difference), and the same problem remains.

So, is it something I only have (something that needs to be fixed through my options) or could it be a glitch?

Thank you in advance!
I hope I made my question as clear as possible but will provide further info if needed.
Tongue
Hi Daniel, I'm not the admin of the page but just a follower. Thank you though for answering! Big Grin

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-27-2013, 08:22 AM

Go to your Page Go to Admin panel Than Go to Update info or Something like that Than Go to Manage Permissions than Check And See if you have the Show the Box For Recent Posts By Others if its not Checked off Check that Off and Than That Should Fix the Problem if its Checked off this is Something Facebook needs to Fix Please Contact Facebook at the Help Center and Report the problem to them

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply