This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to know if someone went offline on facebook just for me?
04-15-2013, 02:43 PM
How to know if someone went offline on facebook just for me?
There was this friend i really wanted to say hi today but i didn't want to interrupt her with her friends cause they were laughing alot and we looked at each other a couple of times but i just couldn't smile because i was talking with some dudes that said hi to me.I mean we have said hi and talked to each other around this week. So now that i was on Facebook that bar that says what all your friends do said that she changed her cover photo a minute ago but she didn't appear online. Did she think something bad out of me. Is that the reason she went offline on me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-15-2013, 02:51 PM

Yes someone can be offline for just for you. In facebook click your chat box you can select your friend on your chat box select the option.It may not be. You are just thinking that.Don't mind but you are making your own story. You haven't spoken to her so you are feeling bad. She may be busy or she don't want to get online for other reason.

Ads

04-15-2013, 02:51 PM

That is correct. Any of your friends, including you can edit your chat settings to specifically pick who you appear online or offline for...