This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to start talking to a girl over facebook without being creepy?
04-15-2013, 02:49 PM
How to start talking to a girl over facebook without being creepy?
I want to start talking to this girl that I only see in the hallways at school. I'm a senior and shes a junior. I added her on facebook the other day and she accepted. The only way we are really connected is that our little brothers are friends (8th grade ) and we ride the same bus in the morning. So how can I message this girl without being creepy?
I get on the bus first and sit towards the back. She sits in the front. I want to talk to her over facebook first because i'm terrible at talking to people the 1st time in person. But if i'm able to talk over facebook then it will be much easier to talk in person.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-15-2013, 02:57 PM

Can't you just sit next to her on the bus and speak to her there? Personally, I hate IM because you don't have the element of body language, facial expressions, or tone of voice. You're at the mercy of their interpretation (plus it's a lot more boring IMO).

That said, I'd say speak to her only IRL at first, so she knows how to interpret what you're sending over FB. Otherwise, it's easy for an innocent message to seem a bit dodgy.

Ads

04-15-2013, 02:57 PM

You can IM her..or call her over phone..