This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it true..... is Twitter for losers with no girlfriend/boyfriend or a life/job?
10-12-2012, 08:19 AM
Is it true..... is Twitter for losers with no girlfriend/boyfriend or a life/job?
I've never used it, I think following trends makes you look totally gay. And not the socially acceptable kind of gay, so no offense to homosexuals.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 08:27 AM

Well, you can also play Farmville and plant digital crops... Woo...

Ads

I, have a boyfriend, a job, and a life, and I use twitter. I only use it to keep in contact with friends (I just moved countries)

yes its a waste of good time that could be used to read the BIBLE instead and gain salvation, instead of followers on twitter

I thought twitter was a place where nosy people go to find out about self-centred people.

And yet -paradoxically- it's also basically required activity for people who I can say for a fact have more important things to be doing. Like Robert Gibbs.

Yes, it is for celebrities and wannabes.

Sarah Palin is on there, too

If you use it just to "follow a trend" i could see how that would be gay. But, most people actually have genuine uses for it.

I am everything you say (except the gay part)....for me its a lot of fun...Danny De Vito laughed at a joke I told about him....weird Al Y sent me free tickets for a photo I posted....Ozzy has his lawyer write me a letter that told me to stop stalking him.....