This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What can i do if someone makes a fake facebook account of me with my pica and name. i reported them now what?
04-15-2013, 06:28 PM
What can i do if someone makes a fake facebook account of me with my pica and name. i reported them now what?
Does facebook actually do anything besides deleting the account?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-15-2013, 06:36 PM

They may ban the IP address from using Facebook which means that they can't access Facebook through that broadband connection that they used to make it.

Ads

They don't look into fake profiles very much, it takes more than one person to report it. You could contact the police or email Facebook

Contact the police. Using someone else's identity is highly illegal.

i used to make fake acounts of my friends Smile it just gets deleted if 3 or more people report it, i think

Contact the police

As well as the above responses, you could ask friends and family to also report the fake account.

you've reported ,now fb will check one's profile and I think it will band or del one's account ....

I don't work in fb's Quarter ..........hehehheheh

now you wait

and facebook is only going to delete the account if they determine it's a factual report, which could take a month, btw

your Gonna Need More than 1 Report to Get it Removed Facebook Doesint Take Action with only one Report Once Several People Report it than it will Get taken Down They will Just Delete it However if they keep on making Fake Accounts on the Same Computer than Facebook Will Ban Them From the Site