This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
before people could voice their every opinion on the internet, were they as harsh and mean about famous people?
04-15-2013, 07:45 PM
before people could voice their every opinion on the internet, were they as harsh and mean about famous people?
like when i see kim kardashian, or tyra banks articles online, theres always a ton of hateful, mean, rude comments about them. but i wonder if the internet didnt exist, would those people say that stuff, say if they were talking to someone else in real life?
i bet they would sound soo stupid talking like that in public and hating someone they have never met!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-15-2013, 07:53 PM

Well, some people will still say harsh comments about famous people in public. Like "Justin Bieber is gay!" or "Taylor Swift is a slut!" or maybe like "I think The Wanted are better than One Direction." That sort of thing. Everyday I hear people comment about famous people: at home, in school, the mall, and mass media too.

Ads

It wasn't as bad, people had to be accountable for what they said, now anonymity can protect them.

But if it weren't for all the social media, people like the Kardashians probably wouldn't be famous either. I'm no fans of these people, but no need for death threats and calling people disgusting names.

i think people just say harsh things about famous people either because they want attention or because those famous people do stupid things and display unwanted behavior even though they know they are under the public eye.
and yeah 1D & the wanted are the popular boy bands out there, so people are going to compare them because they have similar songs and stuff ..nothing new ..and taylor swift is a whore in my opinion ..why does she have to make every relationship of hers public ?!! if she's going to date so many guys, she might as well do that in secret ..and i don't mind saying stuff like this in the public because it's just useless banter and it's the truth about these celebrities..
but kim kardashian is a beautiful woman and i would never hate on a celebrity who doesn't deserve it ..unlike the above mentioned