This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can i stop my twitter hacker accessing my account?
04-15-2013, 07:50 PM
How can i stop my twitter hacker accessing my account?
Ok, basically someone got hold of my twitter password and was able to tweet from my account. I changed all my setting such as password and email, but they are still able to tweet from my account as they are logged in on an apple device and a password is not required to log in as the account stays logged in the whole time, so they are not affected by the password change? i can't revoke the access of the Apple twitter apps for iPhone,iPad and iPod as i have an apple device. This is really annoying me and i would be devestated to have to close my account as i have lots of followers including famous followers. I can't find a way to contact twitter about this? How can i block them from accessing my twitter?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-15-2013, 07:58 PM

revoking access doesn't ban the devices, it just forces them all to be logged out and on re-entering your password you have access again, so revoke the access and it will log them and you out but they cant log back in if you have changed the password.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply