This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I want a great psychic in Perth any recommendations?
04-16-2013, 01:06 AM
I want a great psychic in Perth any recommendations?
Are there any good psychics in Perth, I'm not fussed if they're a phone psychic as long as they're accurate.
Illuminati, skeptic or whatever you are I asked for an accurate psychic not a lecture on what you think. Not interested. You and James Randi are past your used by date. If I want to go to a psychic then I'll damn well do so.

As I have only your response and another psychic line recommendation I'll choose them any day.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-16-2013, 01:14 AM

Found your request on Twitter. I know of a great psychic, she's popular all over Australia and I'm sure her Perth clients don't worry about the geographical distance when they call her Melbourne office. If you want to access psychic phone readings check her out. http://www.pursuitofhappiness.info/Vine/...th+psychic

Ads

04-16-2013, 01:14 AM

There is no evidence anywhere that anyone has ever had any form of psychic ability. Anyone who can demonstrate that they do have such ability is entitled to claim the Australian Skeptics $100,000 prize and if they win that they are eligible for the James Randi Educational Foundation $1million prize. No-one has claimed either prize yet.

"Psychics" fall into two groups, the deluded and the charlatans. You can pick which is which easily, the charlatans charge you money.