This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do gay white men have it so much better physically than the other races?
04-16-2013, 01:35 AM
Do gay white men have it so much better physically than the other races?
A lot of people on the internet seem to think white men are better looking than the rest. On dating sites, tons of Asian, Latino and even some African guys state a preference for white men. On the internet tons of Asian women/men write about how much they love white men. I am an Asian guy and I feel so unattractive - I do wish I was white.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-16-2013, 01:43 AM

yeah right

Ads

I'm an Asian guy. Some white men are really attractive to me.

check them out
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Tp8hrhnt6f8/Tz.../L0603.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-3h0Hoy1eIIQ/T5...LH0301.jpg

but I have preferences from other races as well.. I'm often attracted to dark-skinned. Well I guess there are many attractive white males. But if you look at other races there are equally attractive number of them too.

YOUR STATEMENT IS 50% ONLY TRUE !!!

i feel the same.. =(....

But i think it's latin men that looks the best

Honestly, yes. Unless you're in a Black Panthers conference, it seems that being white is somehow is pretty big social bonus. It's between eurocentrism and ingrained white supremacy. This 'white preference' could be for social reasons (they may want to be seen with a white guy, they may feel secure, etc.)
Having a preference for white guys is okay (I have no room to judge 'cause I like Asian guys), but when people take it to the next level and feel unattractive for not being white, that's kind of concerning. I get really sad when I see young Asians with old creepy white guys simply because they want a white boyfriend. That happens much more on the East Coast, though.
Why? --- It is thought that this whole 'white is right' thing was started in the Renaissance times when women avoided sunlight and powdered their faces to show that they had large houses that they rarely left. Same principle in Asia and it seems it carried over.
When people feel that they are unattractive because they aren't white, it often is a mixture of being around a lot of other white people, absorbing a lot of anglocentric media, and low self-esteem.
When people dump on themselves (especially Asians) because they aren't white, it bothers me deeply because I really liked an Asian boy at my old school named Kyle that is now mentally retarded because he tried to kill himself (drank Clorox) because he really wanted to be white.

And personally, I'm sure you're attractive and I'm sure you will learn to love yourself later in life regardless of race.