This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My ex gf wants to get back with me after almost a year?
04-16-2013, 04:24 AM
My ex gf wants to get back with me after almost a year?
well last year at about February time I got dumped by my ex in a really harsh way, over text and she made me feel like absolute sh*t. I didn't speak to her, and she didn't speak to me only just until recently.

She text me just before Christmas saying she was sorry for everything she's ever done or said and because it was almost new year, she wanted to sort out everything bad she'd done throughout that year. I apologised for everything I'd said after she dumped me. Then on new years day she text me saying 'happy new year xxx', I didn't reply though.

Since we broke up she's been trying to get another relationship, she even stripped for a guy on skype and he got screenshots of it and spread them faster than anything. She's also tried going out with one of the guys in my year, but he thinks she's just doing it to make me jealous (which I'm not).

So it turns out she wants to get back with me, according to her twitter (my friends have been telling me) and she's really upset. I am kinda annoyed at this because she's saying she's angry at the bad decision she made of breaking up with me, when she dumped me for no good reason. Also, I feel a bit guilty in not talking to her at all as well, because someone asked her 'why don't you get back with ....(Me)' and she replied ' I want to but he doesn't even wanna be friends'. So should I speak to her and be friends at least or what?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-16-2013, 04:32 AM

Forget it! Going back is never good! Just get rid! Don't even think about it! And remember the bad times!! Make sure they are strong in your head!

Ads

Don't get sucked back in to the relationship. she obviously hurt you and does not deserve another chance. if you can get past what she has done to you then maybe try and be friends but in the end it is your choice and no matter what anyone else says or thinks it is your decision.

I would try to be friends at least but i wouldn't get back with her, you might get hurt again but it's your decision to make so good luck.