This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
When should I ask her out after she broke up with a guy?
04-16-2013, 04:30 AM
When should I ask her out after she broke up with a guy?
When to ask a girl out after her recent break up?

Here's the deal: I've been in "love" with a certain girl for 3 years now.(although i believe in order to love someone they have to love you back) It's come to the point were i have thought of her in some fashion everday since I have become "attracted" to her. I hate to use the word obsession but its leaned towards that. I cry just looking at her facebook pictures. Same with listening to certain songs. Why? Other than me being a pathetic 16 year old I think of what it could have been or could be. She recently has broke up with a boy. It wasn't your normal 1 month relationship, though. It was pretty serious. How do I know? I was tortured reading her tweets on twitter about him and seeing pictures of them. Lets not get started on the mental pain of seeing a picture of them kissing. Now the time has arrived where they are no longer together. Every night I promised myself that if God were to let this miracle happen, I would react without a doubt, finally going for her. But I still stay her dormat. Its only been a week, but I think now is definatley not the right time considering how much she has cried in class over the past few days over him. Now the catch is what do I do after this phase is over? (if it ever is) You might say I should stop being a chicken **** and just ask her already, but a rejection from the first and only love I've ever had in my life would be unbelievably unbearable. If I was to tell her I would not even know how I would even start. If I tell her how I really thought about her I would find myself behind bars. If you might ask how she has yet to get the message it's because I have yet to send some strong signals. I have sent some, but none crucial. Now that the day of reckoning has come, I'm lost. I ask you these questions, the interweb, because my identity will be kept classified somewhat I hope. I am very up tight person when it comes to my emotions. None of my friends have the slightest clue about my "love" for this girl. They have heckled me a couple times that we should date, but I just shrugged it off like I didn't really have an interest. This girl has literally made me crazy both good and bad. And please don't say I'm just a teen in "puppy love". It doesn't take a dummy to realize that constant feelings for someone that last for 3 years isn't real "love". P.S. I see her everyday at school, I wouldn't say were exactly friends, and I am definitely not in the infamous "friendzone"
to be clear: its not a sexual attraction. I dont dream of having sex with her. I just dream of BEING with her. And i still don't believe in it being puppy love. Yes, I get the whole age idea, but still no.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-16-2013, 04:38 AM

You should make a move immediately instead of continuing to torture yourself..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply