This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I talk to him?
04-16-2013, 06:29 AM
How do I talk to him?
I've had the biggest crush on this guy at my school I have only talked to once while I was at work! He has a girlfriend - though they seem to have some problems based off their tweets. He is bisexual and I am also. We don't have any classes but I see him occasionally in the hallways. I already added him on facebook and he accepted but I'm reluctant to follow him on twitter. Any advice? He is 100% my type and it is hard finding other guys who are bi at my school that I'm interested in! What steps should I take?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-16-2013, 06:37 AM

Wait for a break. Talking to him outside of class can be as simple as waiting for an open opportunity. Lunch and other breaks can provide a perfect prelude and give you a small period of time to get to know him.

Find some common ground. When you do get the chance to talk to him, focus on what you have in common. One of the first things you might do is talk about school itself and why you like or dislike certain classes. Making it seem as if you are best friends with him from day one will allow him to open up and talk to you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply