This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Social Network registration ad/offer - annoying!?
04-16-2013, 08:51 AM
Social Network registration ad/offer - annoying!?
I think all the bugs and viruses in my computer is gone. There are no winantifreespyware ads and other weird ads, but there seems to be this 'Social Network' thing that always pops up and it offers registration to this social network thing. It is not classified as a pop-up (I don't think it is, either), but it is still kinda annoying. Any way to remove this? Apart from that, this does not seem to bother a lot and when I scan using AVG 7.5, Spybot - S&D, and Ad-Aware, they don't seem to detect any more threats.

Another thing, my AVG 7.5 malfunctions every now and then, but it still works pretty well. But of course, these malfunctioning is still annoying. Anyway to get it fixed?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-16-2013, 08:59 AM

Download a newer copy, select repair at the option screen. This will replace it with a later update to the original. For the social network, try start/run and type msconfig and enter. look for anything that relates to this in startup and turn it off. You will need to restart.

Ads

04-16-2013, 08:59 AM

hi,
checkout this http://www.google.com site...
You can get all the details from the site...

Ra