This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Did I do the right thing?
04-16-2013, 11:01 AM
Did I do the right thing?
I asked my gf that we take a break because I felt bad for not having time to talk to her due to the fact that my career in the military is starting to become stressful. We've been together for a while, and I know it hurt her just as much as it did me. I asked her to trust me when i say i love her and that the break would not be long. Since then she's been texting me almost every week now to see how i am. When i came home for the Christmas break, we didn't hang out but we did see each other. Although it was for a few hours her smile was amazing and i gave her 3 hugs. Since then, i made a twitter and started to follow her. But overall, did i do the right thing for right now??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-16-2013, 11:09 AM

Her "texting you every week", means that she thinks she is the problem for you taking a break and she is worried that she did you wrong.

She is a good person, don't use it against her, and let her know she is not the reason why you took a break from her, it's just that you are confused about yourself and tell her you are depressed and that you are sorry that you wanted a break from her.

I wouldn't have taken a break from someone if they are not the reason of my stress, you know, it gives the wrong impression to people.

You will worry her this way.

Ads

Well not really.. I mean if shes loves then she will understand.. I mean she probably is hurt and might be wondering if she did something wrong to cause this. I am just that I understand you want your career but where does she stand? That is might what is wondering or feeling. Well if she makes you happy maybe she needs to be in your life?

Good luck with your career and I hope things work out with her too! Smile

gentle man you need to care and love her as she expects from you. we being a women have lots of patience to wait somebody or fight the condition .but dear please do care and dont take a lengthy break. we ladies cant show our feelings easily although we want a lot .