This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you think of lupe fiasco?
04-16-2013, 11:57 AM

I'm not a huge kid cuddi fan. I respect his talent as a rapper and music artist, but he's just not my style. Lupe's my boy, The Show Goes On is one of the realist raps out there

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Lupe fiasco has always kept it real and representing real hip hop, not corny hip hop, also nas and common i respect because they haven't changed and also kept it 100

Ads

Lupe Fiasco is not just a simple rapper, he is a poet and a storyteller. "Kick Push", "Hip-Hop Saved My Life", and "B*tch Bad" are great examples of his ability to tell a story, make a good song, and spread forth sincere and serious social commentary. I love Lupe, but I do admit as far as his flow and rhymes are not at the top level of the game, but his overall package is. "The Cool" and "Food and Liquor" are his best albums.

I like KiD CuDi too, but his songs are not as deep. It's more for "lonely stoners" haha but I still love it. He got a lot worse after he stopped smoking weed. Man on the Moon >>>> WZRD. Hopefully cudi gets through his funk and returns to what made him great. I recommend listening to his "Cudderisback" mixtape if you liked his albums.

If you like Lupe Fiasco, check out Talib Kweli. Both are less mainstream because they have a clear artistic vision and rap about actual problems rather than the garbage the media pushes on us.

him and kid cudi are the best rappers or alternative rappers out right now? are you high? kendrick lamar is way better than them .