This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Uggghh help with my lame situation PLEASE!!!!!?
04-16-2013, 12:11 PM
Uggghh help with my lame situation PLEASE!!!!!?
Ok I will try to explain this as quick as possible.

I have know lets say his name is Tim for nearly 5 years.

We call eachother besties. We flirt alot on phone cos hes currently working overseas.

I want to take things more serious and he knows it to.

Long story short. He now has a girlfriend. Funny thing is he hasnt even mentioned anything about her to me. (No, I was not stalking him...lets just say its amazing what you can find on instagram/twitter)

The flirting is still going on though? I mean I asked him the other night "So, are you seeing someone there" to which he replied "No". I JUST DONT GET IT???

Why isn't he being honest with me? I just want to know where I stand. They say the people you love can be the ones that hurt you the most. UGGGH I feel like a loser. IDK how to overcome this lame situation. I mean its stupid to feel depressed over a person..but right now I cant help it. I hardly eat, I cant sleep properly, he is always on my mind, I feel stupid looking up her twitter/instagram just to see what shes up to. It KILLS me when she mentions stuff about him. I cant take it anymore. PLEASE HELP. I NEED TO GET RID OF THIS EMPTINESS FEELING I HAVE. I HATE IT WITH A PASSION. x

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-16-2013, 12:19 PM

Just ask him to be honest with you and if he still refuses to be honest with you and tell you the truth then you can tell him that you were scrolling down facebook/twitter/instagram/etc and found him with some girl and was just wondering. He might be a player or something. I think that you might get relieved once he tells you the truth. Good luck hun!

Ads

04-16-2013, 12:19 PM

That's quite a situation :/ I think you should ask him about her. Maybe he will tell you, and if he doesn't then I think it would be best if you tried to move on and put an end to the flirting. You could try to do a bit more looking into it though and slowly try to ask him about the topic. Good luck!