This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i am really struggling with my breakup?
04-16-2013, 12:54 PM
i am really struggling with my breakup?
he treated me really bad & hurt me worse than ive ever been hurt but he moved on instantly while i sit here upset, blaming myself, crying myself to sleep, feeling worthless, & hating myself for not being able to make him love me even after our two year relationship, our son, & me giving my all & being my best for him. i look at men with disgust & i cant feel like ill ever be good enough for anyone. idk how to fix what he broke.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-16-2013, 01:02 PM

sadie you need to move forward for you and your son...

history repeats itself so you need to change the outcome by doing something different

you need to put all your energy into moving forward....no crying hoen and a wishen and thinken about him...it is your time now and since you hate men....you need not date...be the best mom n woman you can be....

remember you teach people how to treat you...i would not play into his games...i would not call or text or have social media he can access...i would not..share son photos...i would not contact him

if he wants to see his son....he can call and ask or better yet make him follow through with the courts..

you have to know and believe in your heart you deserve the best and work on getting that for yourself

*(*

Ads

04-16-2013, 01:02 PM

I've been where you are and it sucks. I wasted 7 years and it wasn't worth it. This is the best advice I can give you. 1. Don't blame yourself. The more you do the worse you feel. Like you said he moved on so should you. You are not to blame for everything. 2. Reevaluate your life. Right now you need a plan. Either going back to college, losing weight, whatever make a plan.Stick to it. 3. Take of yourself. Don't do anything to hurt your like drinking or anything self destructive. I overate and gained 50 pounds.
4. Hang and talk to people who support you. See a counselor. Right now it's about you not him. Take your time and you will get over him. Trust me.