This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bad Day .. Best Advice Gets 10 Points.?
04-16-2013, 03:08 PM
Bad Day .. Best Advice Gets 10 Points.?
I had a bad day. Everyone sorta of bullied me. First thing that went wrong was that this boy kept interrupting me in every conversation i was in. He just kept insulting me so i went off. Then my supposed friend told people a cruel joke about me. I was so mad. Then i tried to get happy then this boy said something very insulting and i just stopped. Then i found out i got honor roll on my report card. but it didn't change my feeling.
Thanks Babbii and Doom Angel.
You guys all helped me and now i feel better about myself. It is so hard to choose between you guys. There are so many awesome answers.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-16-2013, 03:16 PM

Tell that boy to go electrocute himself.

Ads

just ignor them dont lisento them find better friend.

Kick back, watch a film. You're only young once. Dont let some little things get you down.

Tomorrow is a new day, a better day.

Oh and you might try rolling a blunt if your old enough. Stress free night.

School is rough and there will always be teasing and bullying! Best thing to do is talk to a teacher or guidance counselor and tell them about what's going on. Also confront the individuals teasing you and tell them to stop that's it hurts your feelings, ans if they don't tell someone! They obviously aren't your real friends if they are mean to you, so try to make some new friends, also this boy may have a crush on you if he's doing stuff constantly but won't admit it.
Things will get better, just keep your head up like your nose is bleedin and congrats on making honor roll!!

Have a gud rough talk with that lad and find out what his problem is. That "friend" of ur's is a piece of **** for spreading that rumor abt u. and feel happy u got honor roll on ur report card!

ps. dump that girl

I don't know who you are or how you look like, but i know that you are awesome and probably look good too, watch some funny youtube videos and avoid social media until you feel better, any sort of social interaction that will happen today that isn't positive will just result in you feeling worse, so try to avoid it all together and concentrate on a hobby or watch a movie, something to get your mind off today. Then drink some rose (hibiscus) tea and go to sleep with ease knowing that tomorrow things are gonna go your way . Good luck Jessica Smile

Maybe that boy likes you, and he's just trying to get your attention. Topic but maybe.

That's not your friend, talk to him/her to change or ignore her/him.

Don't feel bad, really. Sure you're a great person, and you don't deserve to be depressed

Some people are simply like that. They find pleasure at others expense. The more you hang around then, the better you get to know them and the easier it is for them to tick you off. Sometimes you need to spend a little time with some people you don't know as well. The nice ones will be warm and welcoming, improving your mood, and the mean ones won't be able to get to you because you don't know them.