This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there a practice penny auction site where all bids are free?
04-16-2013, 04:36 PM
Is there a practice penny auction site where all bids are free?
Hi,
I've seen lots of ads for penny auction websites. Is there a site where I can bid as much as I want to practice bidding?

Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-16-2013, 04:44 PM

the bidding is what they make money on. why would they let you figure out you are wasting your money for free, they want to charge you before you figure it out.

Ads

I would first recommend staying away from these as you will not make your money back. I have used a handful of them and they are all the same.

Even if this existed it would not benefit you in anyway. If you are bidding against someone else who is using free bids as well what is their incentive to stop bidding? There is really no such thing as practicing. The only advantage you can gain is following the bid from the beginning and tallying the amount of bids each person has used. This can give you a general idea how much further they are willing to go (based on the amount they've already spent) if you start bidding head to head.

Yeah, I will agree with the other responders and say that the whole point of a PA would be ruined if it was for free...

However, quite contrary to the other poster, i do believe there is many ways to be profitable at PA's.

If you want to know more about PA's and get advice, there is lots of forums out there to ask questions to bidders (pennyauctionwatch, pennyburners, etc)

My personal suggestion would be to sign up for thebidlounge.com, which is a social networking site for bidders and site owners. I am a member there and would be happy to give you some suggestions Smile

EDIT: on second thought, i can think of two or three sites that are great for beginners to practice on. If you join thebidlounge i can help walk you through it and guarantee you some wins Smile