This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you outsmart your girlfriend?
04-16-2013, 07:08 PM
How do you outsmart your girlfriend?
See, the thing is that every time we are texting all of a sudden she stops texting me. The very next day in the morning she usually says that she fell asleep. I believed it the first 2 or 3 times, but now it's like daily. Besides Facebook doesn't lie and I've realized that after she has "fallen asleep" somehow mysteriously she had logged in couple of minutes ago. Like wtf?
I'm really a peaceful guy, pretty calm. I don't like to get in problems, even less in any type of argument. But I think I deserve a bit of respect, don't you think? I've been honest with her. I've told her that I really love her but apparently she does not quite believe it. Right now I'm struggling with university courses while she keeps making my life even harder.

I'm 22, she's 19. I don't think there is that much of a difference between ages. My problem, really, (I think) is that even though I'm a great student, I haven't been much of genius outside classrooms. So far, I've only had 3 officially girlfriends. Compare that to her 5 boyfriends she'd had.

What I really want to do is like, finding a way to make her feel the same way she has made me. But I don't think I have the heart to do it. I really do love her.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-16-2013, 07:16 PM

soon it will be the 6 boyfriends she has had.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply