This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
can i reactivate my facebook account if i deactivate it?
04-25-2013, 11:06 AM
can i reactivate my facebook account if i deactivate it?
Now im thinking of deactivating my facebook account for a bit just to get away from it. But im just wondering i've heard you can reactivate it but how exactly do you do it and are there any effects to your facebook if you do deactivate?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-25-2013, 11:10 AM

Yes, you only need to log in to re-activate it

Ads

04-25-2013, 11:15 AM

you can't i've tried
04-25-2013, 11:24 AM

Just logging back in when you are ready will reactivate it. and Facebook won't do anything to a deactivated account but you might lose friends...
04-25-2013, 11:33 AM

2 years ago I tried to go back to my old Facebook and it wouldn't let me. It told me some default message about an error occured. If you just want to get away from it, but be able to come back to it, set you settings to private and on everything just so no one sees anything from you. You personally will have to stay away from it. I know by getting rid of it it makes it easier not to come back to, but at least you dont have to start over from sctrach, unless that is what you want to do.
04-25-2013, 11:34 AM

Yes, you can. Once you deactivate your facebook, your profile is basically temporarily shit down. Your profile is non existant to everyone else. But as soon as you get on facebook and type in your log in information, your account is unfrozen and you and it goes back JUST the way it was before(:
04-25-2013, 11:45 AM

Yes you can, but i dont know for how long.
04-25-2013, 11:55 AM

Yes you may at any point in time. All you have to do is log in.
04-25-2013, 12:08 PM

Just log back in as you normally would using your email and password to re-activate facebook.
04-25-2013, 12:14 PM

You can only deactivate it for I believe a week or 5 days. Then you can just log in normally and it is activated again.