This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My so called best friend is flirting with my crush and i cant stand her any more what should i do?
04-25-2013, 12:12 PM
My so called best friend is flirting with my crush and i cant stand her any more what should i do?
Hello Smile
Its a bit long but this is basicly whats happened.
I have liked this boy for a long time, a very long time. Probably two years now? and i told my friends at the end of the school year and then at the begining of the new school year he moved into our form and it was great! I sit by him in english and we always talked and got on so well, it was amazing, like a dream come true.

But then my so called best friend started flirting with him. I didnt mind as much to start with but then she did it more and more and more. I started to feel jelous i dont know why, mabye because she is prettier than me i dont know. But then he stopped talking to me online, he would se my message but ignore it. At first i was really confused because we always talked but then i just forgot about it but then i got upset and angry. I dont know why but i was. I asked the friend who was flirting with him if he spoke to her and he did so it was just me. I tryed to forget about it but it was hard.

This friend kept flirting with him and she knew. she knew i liked him. I didnt want to be paranoid so i asked a friend and she agreed with me and i asked more friends and they all agreed with me. But now its not only him its every single boy. All of them. Well the nice ones anyway. It really started to annoy me, I mean thinking horrible things about her some were true and some i thought because I was angry. I never said anything but one of my friends started hinting for me, she would say things like aww your flirting or do you fancy him? Things like that and eventually i started to aswell, saying things like do you like him? She would just make up some stupid excuse and blame it on him saying things like oh he started it not me.

He still talks to me but not when she is around. In english we always talk and joke but he doesnt talk to me online. At all. And now when they flirt this friend just ingors me. She pays no attention to me. In form she came and sat next to me because we were aloud to talk and play games and he was playing a game with his friend who sits behind me and she started to talk to him and ignor me i was just sitting there so i started talking to some other friends who are on the next table and about ten minutes later she turns around and sees im with the others and says oh i see how it is. I was so angry! Why would she say that?! She is the one ignoring me! I cant stand her anymore.

All she does is get attention and she always has to be the centre of attention. In pe she will fall over and scream playfully everytime to get everyones attention on her. At break she will sit/stand in the middle of everyone, she will start talking to someone im talking to or do something to get everyones attention. Also she has started to copy everything i do and say. She repeates things i say so people think she origionally said it. She will start watching things i watch, likeing pages i like on facebook. she got twitter because i had it and she doesnt even use it. she bought the same bracelet as me. She bought the book i was asking for christmas after i told her i was getting it. all she talks about is her self. Just all these things are making me hate her.

The other day she "fell over" to get peoples attention and i shot her a dirty look and she knew i was pissed off with her. One of my friends said she is doing it to annoy me to get a reaction or something. Everything she does now is annoying me. even her face pisses me off now. I havent felt like this in a long time. On friday i ignored her for the first half of the day and she doesnt care. I cant say anything to her because she will make a huge argument turning it around. Making me the bad one. Getting all our friends on her side. Make up a load of rubbish about me and what ive said. I just cant stand it anymore. I cant just blank her either because we hang around with the same people and i dont want to ditch my friends. I did start hanging around with some other friends but one of them has a new boyfriend and thats all she talks about.

I really cant stand her anymore and i dont know what to do about the boy i like, im hopeless at flirting and i dont want to directly tell him, i dont want a friend to either and thats partly why i dont want an argument because she will tell him. all i can think about is him and then her and then i go off in a rant to my self about all the things she does and its just making me angry all the time and i dont want to be. i asked some people and they said to ditch her but it doesnt work because we hang around with the same people and im making my self feel bad, like am i that ugly or why cant i get his attention, or why would i even think he would like me im way out of his league.
I dont know what to do anymore i really need help.
thanks for reading all of that any help or suggestions or anything?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-25-2013, 12:23 PM

Wow I can`t believe I read it all but I made it!
Well I somehow feel your anger o.O. This makes me want to punch your so call friends face but anyway violence is not the answer (well most of the time anyway)
If you have guts them ask him outright why he has been ignoring you online (DO NOT make a scene try to get you 2 alone) then see his answer.
But if you are to shy then I think you should start ignoring him then maybe he will see how he has been making you feel. (Seriously up to you but dump your 'friend' already)
I think you should just say to your 'friend' if she likes your crush then ask your crush do you like my friend. If they both say yes then deal with it hun realise that its time to move on and make sure you show no disappointment at all.
Hope I help

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply