This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm going to see little mix and I want to meet them?
04-25-2013, 03:41 PM
I'm going to see little mix and I want to meet them?
I want to meet them because I love them
so much I'm going on febuary 9th and because I want to meet them were can I meet them I won't no where they are or what hotel they're In ? a girl on twitter met them and I asked her how but no reply? how am I meant to meet them if I don't no where they Are? no rude awnsers please!!if u give me the Awnser so I can just get a photo with them after the show or the day after the show that would seriously make my childhood !! please! and do you have a pick of the merchandise there? I don't know how much money to take because I want to get a lot!!! any help is appriciated!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-25-2013, 03:43 PM

You're going to hate me.....but I met two of them about an hour ago.

Me and my sister were shopping and we literally bumped into them. They are playing in my home town tomorrow.

But I wouldn't actually advice anyone to go and look for them in those circumstances though. They had no security, and were wearing hats and sunglasses for their own safety. Obviously they were very worried.

I personally would say it is best to meet them in arranged circumstances.

Look for competitions.

Watch out for signings

Or see them after the tour.

If I had have known they were shopping, I wouldn't have deliberately gone to see them. Personally i think the other ways enable you to respect their privacy.

Good luck, they are genuinely lovely girls

x

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply