This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does she like me ?Why is she hiding from me ?
04-25-2013, 04:54 PM
Does she like me ?Why is she hiding from me ?
There is this girl in school. We first saw each other at the gym but i didnt make a move. Later i said Hi in school but i didnt start a conversation. Then i added her on facebook but she wasnt interested in much chatting and was sort of fishy towards me. Now she removed me from facebook when i asked her to go to the gym. I thought she didnt like me but then i went in school next to her and said HI, whatcha doing? I also asked some stupid questions and she was laughing (she laughs often) and looked me in the eyes but at the same time she didnt flirt back. We went to the same school lesson and did a test with a bunch of other people inside the classroom and saw each other and she seemed to be purposely avoiding looking at me (shy girls do it). Now she has given me signs of attraction and repulsiveness and idk what to think. Is she playing a trick? being too shy or just not interested? any suggestions?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-25-2013, 05:09 PM

she is most likely cheating on u so u just need find anoither

Ads

04-25-2013, 05:22 PM

Shes obviously not interested in you. Its not cheating if you are not her boyfriend.
04-25-2013, 05:25 PM

she whole laughing thing sounds like she felt more awkward than happy, i think you should leave her alone, maybe she will even want you to talk to her then simply for the fact that you're acting ignorant, and because she is so use to the attention, she will feel the need for your attention, and if she doesn't, i'd call it quits and move on :-)
04-25-2013, 05:33 PM

I hate it when that happens. I swear those type of girls can be so annoying to try to understand. There was one like that in my speech class last semester. She was interested in the beginning, she chose me out of a class of kids to do a project on, and interviewed me, got to know me. I added her on Facebook, and she was good at chatting. Over time, she unfriended me, but with my last speech, she looked really impressed. She kept looking over at me, and when I was in front of the class, her eyes didn't leave me for a second. I didn't see her around again on campus. I just don't know about her, and i guess I never will. I say you should talk to her and find out whats going on before its too late. She might be interested, but might be shy, and want to talk to you face to face, not online.

I also overheard this girl talking about me though. She was telling her friend that she thought I was.. interesting, but she had a boyfriend, so that might also be another thing. She might not be single, and doesn't want any distractions in her relationship.