This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are some positives about getting older?
04-25-2013, 05:53 PM
What are some positives about getting older?
I don't like getting old. I'm 13 and I hate being this age, and wish I were a little kid for ever. I want to look forward to growing up and I need your help, what are some good things about getting older? The only thing I can think if is that you are able to have accounts on websites like youtube and facebook without people telling you to get off, but that's all I can think of! Whenever I feel this way, I think of a quote from Lord of The Rings that helps me a little "So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we need to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-25-2013, 05:58 PM

You have two choices kid, get older or be dead. I don't know about you, but I chose to grow older.

Ads

04-25-2013, 06:09 PM

I'm 14 and i wish i was a little kid, but i realised that when you get older you can get a house drink alcohol and go partying.
04-25-2013, 06:16 PM

growing up is a part of human life, its nature and inevitable
04-25-2013, 06:33 PM

Once in a while, at this stage, everyone wishes to be a little kid again. But there are benefits for getting older, too. Like- at 18, you can drive a car legally. As a grownup, you can visit countries on your own and travel to your favorite destination. (I am also 13) The reason I want to grow up is so I can be free of pressure. My parents keep encouraging(or more like forcing) me to do better in studies(even though I get straight A's). They want me to graduate from university as a doctor but I have other dreams. You can follow your dreams and ambitions when you get older and learn how to make the right choices. You might also learn from your mistakes whereas if you stay a little kid, you won't understand what you are doing wrong. (Sorry it is long)