This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
a link is automatically messaged to my friends in facebook?
04-25-2013, 06:43 PM
a link is automatically messaged to my friends in facebook?
in the past day a message was blinked on my facebook post that you look precious and a url is given i click on the url it install a program on my computer and when i double click on it it disappears. after that when i log in to my facebook a link is automatically send to my friends and now my facebook chat window is also disappearing now what should i do

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-25-2013, 06:47 PM

It's hacked. simple as that. change your password. if that doesn't work change it again and again. if it still doesn't work, delete your facebook account.
good luckSmile)

Ads

04-25-2013, 06:51 PM

Go in to ur Control panal on ur computer & look for the link tht u see..if u dont see it press on things tht have downloaded to ur computer tht day....& for ur FB look in active log see if the link is in there, just press on active log see if u can see it.....Also change ur password & press on the little wheel thing were it says ur name,friends,home,,at the top right hand corner of ur FB home page,,,press on the wheel,, slids down press on account settings,,,see security at the left hand side press on it there ull see Active session press on it pops down see if there is any IP-Addresses tht u can END...U only need one ip-address.. good luck & happy holidays Wink)
04-25-2013, 06:58 PM

Its there in privacy setting. Click notifications and edit it for ur suitable work!!