This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I think gun massacres are going to rise and be consistent like never before. What say you?
04-25-2013, 07:00 PM
I think gun massacres are going to rise and be consistent like never before. What say you?
It seems like some kind of trend in America now. Psychotic maniacs see all this press and attention given to mass murderers and social media blows everything up. They want to be "that guy" and go for it. I don't see it slowing down anytime soon. What are your thoughts? Solutions?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-25-2013, 07:10 PM

Statistically gun deaths are declining. While there are things we could do to aid the processes already at work, there is no reason to start infringing the rights of regular folks.

Ads

04-25-2013, 07:21 PM

I blame apple and facebook we should take all their money and split it up with poor middle class people
04-25-2013, 07:31 PM

Fascinating.
04-25-2013, 07:32 PM

No its the media's fault.
04-25-2013, 07:45 PM

I am trying to imagine a "consistent" gun massacre.
04-25-2013, 08:01 PM

gun crimes are at a low they were worse in the 80s just less media. though school shootings are higher over all trends for gun killings are done. it was very common in the 80s for postal workers to go on shooting sprees or office workers it became known as going 'postal'
the difference is now it is in schools but it is happening less often then it was 30 years ago.
perhaps it's just more shocking because of the internet and the fact that kids are involved.
04-25-2013, 08:13 PM

Yeah, the threat of violating our civil rights by Feinstein will cause one or two people to snap and go on a killing spree. But that's what the Democrats want. They are happy to exploit children and the mentally unstable to forward their agenda.
04-25-2013, 08:24 PM

I'm not seeing it.
04-25-2013, 08:38 PM

I think the FBI is probably on their way to you right now to ask you why you think that.