This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hi why does it keep saying this to me on twitter?
04-25-2013, 10:42 PM
Hi why does it keep saying this to me on twitter?
So I am trying to change my profile picture and a message keeps coming up

Twitter is stressing out a bit right now, so this feature is temporarily disabled.

WTF

Why is this happening and when will it stop stressing / how can i stop it , so that i can change my Twitter profile picture ?

How can i resolove this problem , Please Help ( i will be really grateful and really appreciate any help) ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-25-2013, 10:43 PM

that means twitter has disabled changing user pics for right now. check out the status updates/blog, and they'll probably say when they expect to have it fixed.

Ads

04-25-2013, 10:45 PM

As a am searching for my College friends who might signed up already in twitter, i came up to discovering this message, that it is a little bit stress. What might be the reasons?

a. Twitter as of the moment is experiencing a bulk of users trying to find people who already joined.
b. Twitter is currently responding to millions of posts per second being sent through their social networking site.
c. Twitter might have an online maintenance and temporarily disabled the feature.
04-25-2013, 10:58 PM

I noticed the same issue with my Twitter account yesterday. It may be a temporary glitch in their system.
04-25-2013, 11:08 PM

its Temporary Disabled Because Twitter is Currently working on Fixing something there is nothing you can do about it but wait for them to turn it back on