This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Would you like to see Merlin return to our screens? If the answer is yes then you should read on!?
04-26-2013, 03:35 AM
Would you like to see Merlin return to our screens? If the answer is yes then you should read on!?
All Merlin fans who were gutted at the ending and wish to see this beautiful show return, then please read on what I have to say and then visit the link below.
The page of which I am promoting (I am an official promoter of the page along with many others in the UK and around the world) Is a very passionate page full of dedicated Merlin fans whom wish to see the return of Merlin to our screens. We have a wonderful leader whom is the founder of Merlin2return and is responsible for our recognition from the BBC, NBC and 2 of Merlins main cast members. We have spread across the internet and have already inspired a proffesional promoter to talk about us on his blog, we have only been going for 4 weeks and have already hit 4,400 members and it grows still every day. We have completed many action plans so far and all have been successful. We mean business. We are not a fan page or a group that just talks about Merlin, we are a group thats taking action and further actions until we get ourselves heard and to see the return of our beloved show.
IF you are happy with the way Merlin ended and do not wish to see the show return, then this is not the page for you.

We are a real legitimate UK based group/page. We are taking and going to be taking productive actions to help bring merlin back. We need numbers to make our impression greater, to have us noticed and for our impact to make a real difference. If you truely want to take action and not just talk, then help us...join us and allow us all to bring merlin back as we love it! http://www.facebook.com/merlin2return, Twitter: @merlin2return"

Thank you for taking your time to read this.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-26-2013, 03:45 AM

YES YES YES!!!! OF COURSE YES!!!!

Ads

04-26-2013, 03:49 AM

It would be good if it did come back, i loved the show, but the truth is it wont. The show wasn't canceled it was finished, Morgana was defeated and Arthur died, so the story line had reached its end and the director and crew achieved what they set out to do. You can try all you like but it will never come back, there will probably be more merlin shows (different program, different cast, different story ect) but the same show with a new series is incredibly unlikely.
04-26-2013, 04:04 AM

I love that show just knowing that here in canada its the last season makes me so sad when I get home I'll check the link