This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Future Career In Media...?
10-12-2012, 08:21 AM
Future Career In Media...?
Hello! Okay I am starting college in a week or so. I am going to be 5 courses, 3 of which I am for certain are Media, Film studies and Italian. The other 2 are not for certain but they would be English Language and I.T. Yet I don't really know the specific path I wish to take. This is my first question on here and I know i've baffled on. Sorry. But what career path or university subjects should I take. Please take in to account I am very interested in leaving my country if jobs are better in this career in other countries. I am interested in an equal balance of good pay and a liking for the job. If it may be possible. Haha. My interests are ;

Sports (Football (Soccer), Running,)
Airsoft
Video Games
Creating Videos & Edits.

I do not have an extensive social life, I really just like Media and Film in general. If you have questions which could benefit your answer please say so! I'm sorry about the 'question' but I just don't know where to go and what to do! You can point out my flaws in this question but I'm not great at wording! But thank you to all those whom give me a respectable reply and do not 'troll'. Thank you! Good night!

Jamie

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 08:30 AM

Few people know where there's going at your stage in life!

Give yourself a breathing space to develop before you start trying to narrow down to any specific career path. Don't underestimate the help you may well get from teachers who know you.

Ads

It's highly ironic that you ask for a "respectable reply", and can't even obey your own requests. Maybe you need to get off the hypocritical train, and take a stop at treat others the way you want to be treated square.

Wish you the best of luck on your decision...also wanted to recommend this AirSplat for anything you might need. I always order from them and have no problems! http://www.airsplat.com/