This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does seeing Obama's smiling face all over the media/internet make you wanna hurl?
10-12-2012, 08:21 AM
Does seeing Obama's smiling face all over the media/internet make you wanna hurl?
The internet, magazines, news papers, and any social media one can think of, we see a smiling Barack Obama. The economy is lousy, prices are high, the mid east is on fire, the national debt is $16 trillion and rising, we have socialized medicine but no jobs, and on and on and on. And all our so called journalist, correspondents, etc can do is plaster a grinning Obama face everywhere we look. Am I the only one that feels the urge to deficate whenever I see that mans face?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 08:30 AM

I'm with you! And on it!

Ads

Not in the least and so much better than having to look at that idiot Romney.

Only a fool or a politician smiles when failing so miserably.

Can't stand to lose?

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/...-1171.html

No but seeing Romney, Bush, and all those other ftards on the internet/media sure does make me wanna hurl and makes me want to punch someone and makes me see even more wrong in the world. Just saying they are idiots 100% dumbasses. I don't understand how ANYONE likes them. It's people like them who FUK up our world.

No, but I do with what it represents: total media industry bias. In general, this is known as propaganda.

I feel the same way about Congressional Republicans. Obama proposed the Jobs Act that would have created one million new jobs (nothing wrong with that), but Congressional Republicans said, No., they filibustered it. And then they complain about the lower than expected jobs numbers. Go figure that one.

I am not an American so what I think is of no importance.However although you might not like Obama I expext there others who dont like his rival.
I dont think the Republicans have choosen the best,perhaps they know they dont stand much chance when its the presidents second term ?

No, but I find your disgusting rant against your president revolting.

Perhaps by the time you are 16 years old, you'll realize how childish
you have been.