This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
(Girls) sending ''Xs'' in texts; they don't mean anything right?
04-26-2013, 10:27 AM
(Girls) sending ''Xs'' in texts; they don't mean anything right?
There's this girl I like who initiated things really; she touches me all the time on the arm, pokes me, grabs my elbow joint for 5 seconds straight just to make a joke etc when all this is not necessary. Called me cute, asked for her num she gave me, teases me playfully, always smiles when she sees me, some awkward silences, leaned on my back once in class randomly than went awkward afterwards, asks me questions.. etc

Glad she is making things straight forward...ish

When I speak to her via text, she doesn't send any Xs back? Based on how she chats to everyone on twitter, she doesnt send any most of the time; only to her best girlfriends and even then, most of the time not. To me, she did once when I was ill but that was it. ALSO, she told me before she gave her number that she barely texts in general anyway.

Am I correct in thinking that it is only dependent on person and does not detemine if someone likes you or not? I've female friends who send loads but know that we are just good friends. I'ts kinda pointless anyway... xxxxxxx Tongue XD Tongue

Thanks in advance girlies

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-26-2013, 10:31 AM

Curious George? Really?

Yeah, it depends on the person more than being an indicator of whether they like you or not. I agree, I don't really like it either, but that's just me.

The xxxs can mean something, but that depends more on the person and whether the person is particularly fussy about them. However, being a guy, I generally do not recommend other straight guys to reply in a similar fashion to the girl.

I am not a girl btw.

Hope this helps

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply