This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why does my sister never respond to anything I say on FB?
04-26-2013, 01:27 PM
Why does my sister never respond to anything I say on FB?
My youngest sister is my "facebook friend." She is always posting pictures of herself and her family and has a lot of friends on facebook. I have commented on several of her posts and pics complimenting her or trying to give her support. She never comments on anything I write and the most I get from her is a like. I said her picture was very good of her and her daughter. No thanks. Just like. How do you handle this from family or do you just ignore it? Family is family and you can't change them, but it hurts to be ignored.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-26-2013, 01:34 PM

Why don't you talk to her personally and just ask her, after all you guys are sisters, and this will really open up things between you guys, seems like something's up.

Ads

04-26-2013, 01:37 PM

My sister does that to me too!!! ugh! I just call her out on it though and it's always she was busy. Yeah whatever, cause she will answer someone on something that is not important at all just seconds after she ignored an urgent post from me needing to tell her something right then. I think she just forgets me because maybe I am supposed to know what she is doing already without realizing I don't live close or get to visit much either. Seriously with me I am 30 minutes away and the family acts like I live in another country! So maybe it is a normal thing for some people and some people like us just take it hard without them meaning to make us feel like that.
04-26-2013, 01:43 PM

Just because you're sisters doesn't mean she will give you extra attention via facebook