This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get a guy to stop liking me?
04-26-2013, 02:39 PM
How do I get a guy to stop liking me?
So, there's this guy I met at this youth conference thing and I guess he really liked me or something, because now he won't stop talking me through the many social media devices and networks I use. He's a great guy and everything, but I'm just not interested in him or any sort of relationship right now. I don't want to be rude or anything, but how can I get him to back off?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-26-2013, 02:43 PM

Easy, say "You're a great guy and I think you're really cool but I'm not interested in you at all. So please stop talking to me, thanks :-) " Being direct is the only way he'll get it.

Ads

04-26-2013, 02:57 PM

Show him a pic of you shitting. That always works
04-26-2013, 03:03 PM

Date him. He'll lose interest after a while.
04-26-2013, 03:14 PM

You said that he's a great guy and everything, that comes to show that he can also be a good friend to you. However, you don't like him the way you think he likes you. That's ok, just tell him. There is nothing wrong with being direct.
Sometimes, its ok to keep a distance and let others know where you stand, its up t them if they want to continue the friendship or end it.
Maybe when you tell this guy how you feel, he may respect your decision and keep a low profile, (saying Hi every now and again) or completely stop talking to you.