This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do traffic exchange sites really work. Are they really effective in advertising?
04-26-2013, 03:36 PM
Do traffic exchange sites really work. Are they really effective in advertising?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-26-2013, 03:51 PM

Submit your website for review, free!

Go to Famous Pages

http://famouspages.info

Ads

04-26-2013, 03:55 PM

Hi Kieth3000,

Traffic exchanges do work several years ago but I personally feel nowadays, it will only waste your time, money and energy. I do not recommend this type of traffic generation method.

What I can give you is the way how I generate lots of traffic to any of my websites:-

1) Buying Links

i) The reason for this is to get backlinks to your website so it will be noticeable on the Search Engine. You can buy links at Text-Link-Ads.com. I've used their service before and it was quite good.

ii) Buy links from website owners which have high targeted traffic to their blog. This technique I used for quite some time now and it works tremendously is by buying (asking) them to link back to your site from the homepage.

2) Article Marketing

Write several articles regarding your niche and submit it to Top article directories (you can check out the resource section for the link). Make sure your signature have something to offer for the readers to click on your link.

3) Online Communities

i) Social Bookmarking - Use the power of Social Bookmarking sites StumbleUpon.com, EbaumsWorld.com, Reddit.com, and so much more. Choose your tag wisely so that people will find your website link and make sure you put an interesting description when you bookmark.

ii) Social Networking - Sites like Facebook.com allow you to put your website link in the profile, so you better make full use of it. Check out other social network sites that has this functionality.

iii) Yahoo Answers - Yup, the question you post here is also consider as one of the best online communities website. What you are doing now is posting a question but if you want traffic to your blog, you may want to provide ANSWER to other people regarding your niche.

iv) Google Groups - You can join several Google Groups that talk about your niche. Be active in the group and try not to spam and sell, instead you need to provide good content for members so that they will trust you even more and hopefully click your link to to your website.

v) MyBlogLog - MyBlogLog is one of the best blogging community around. Share your interest and knowledge here. You might also want to join other community to gather more exposure. Oh, you need to create a blog for this.

4) Forum Marketing

Where else could you find a targeted traffic to your blog other than forum? Join at least 10 good forums that talk about your niche and allow signature after posting (some forums do not allow signature line which is ridiculous). Again, like Article Marketing, make sure your forum signature line is interesting enough that will make people click on it.

5) Exchanging Links

This is where you need to use the function of Blogroll. Ask or request the owner of other blog member which talk about the same niche with you, so that they will link back to you. Don't forget you can also do some blog commenting to gather backlinks to your site. Make sure your comment is good enough so that people will trust you and not just by putting your link inside the comment form (this is consider as spam by the way).

I hope all of these helps. All the best to you.