This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to cope with social media (twitter) that isn't truthful?
04-26-2013, 05:34 PM
How to cope with social media (twitter) that isn't truthful?
My prior company tweets about how great they treat their employees and how to be fair and honest, blah, blah....but I had the ONE bad seed in the company as a boss and got laid off (with perfect reviews for 10 years) only because of her jealous insecurities. My boss was unethical in every way but says the right thing to the higher ups that keep her employed in a position that she could never get these days without a degree. I've never said anything to HR, because I figured what's the use? Does anyone get sick over companies promoting their image when you know the inside truth about the company? Maybe on my death bed will I tell the CEO the real truth about this person in the company.
Should have been in employment category, sorry.
How do you feel about companies that falsify their image on Twitter, facebook, etc.? If you state how great you are while having a mass presence in social media, shouldn't you know what really goes on before you tweet or comment on how great certain things are when they really aren't?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-26-2013, 05:45 PM

Im sure even on your death bed the CEO wont care.

you are just another employee like the thousands over others.... you are easily replaceable. that is why they fired you.

happens to everyone.

just move on and ignore the tweets...obviously it wasn't suppose to work out and you have better opportunities ahead of you.

Ads

04-26-2013, 05:57 PM

That's a lovely story. What's your point?