This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I make a video with pictures and music?
04-26-2013, 10:53 PM
How can I make a video with pictures and music?
This girl I'm friends with on Facebook always makes a video with all these pictures and she puts all different songs in the background. Like from iTunes or something. I don't really talk to her so I feel weird asking her myself. Does anyone know a website like that where I can put any song from my computer or iTunes or something and make a video with tons of pictures for memories? Thanks!(:

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-26-2013, 11:01 PM

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_qu...de426&aq=f

I use windows movie maker to make music video slidshows

Ads

04-26-2013, 11:08 PM

There is a software called windows movie maker(built into windows xp) have to install in win7..it is a very simple program and you can just drag images and mp3's and make a video..if you have win7 goole 'win live essentials' download it and install..open movie maker and it'll let you make cool videos..
04-26-2013, 11:20 PM

For the video you want to upload - first you should make your video in your computer using some video program like " windows movie maker " and after you done editing it, you can upload it to any sharing site like Facebook or Youtube.

Be sure that Facebook doesn't allow you to upload any video which has the background copyrighted music in it. On Youtube is different. The arrangement allows the use of copyrighted materials on YouTube ... just be sure your video will have some ads in it, which the visitor can unclick it by pressing the "x" button on your video.

For audio - you can upload your MP3 to Facebook by uploading it to any hosting site which they use " direct hotlink file " like : http://kiwi6.com/

On their site you press the " browse " button and you choose your MP3 file in your computer.
You can upload 5 files at once -- up to 100MB each !

Then you press " start upload "
After the file is uploaded to their site, ... It will give you a " saved link " of your MP3 file you just uploaded and you " click " on that provided link.

You will see " download " ... " share " ... and " direct hotlink "

You " copy " the " direct hotlink " and go to your Facebook page and you do " paste " that MP3 direct hotlink on your page by clicking the share " link " bar above your Facebook page and you click " attach "
Reload your Facebook page and play it !

This is the example of their direct hotlink :
http://k003.kiwi6.com/hotlink/f7i7kwkf0g...m_baby.mp3

I hope it helps ! :-)