This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If the rumours are true who do you think Arsenal bid 30m for?
04-26-2013, 11:10 PM
If the rumours are true who do you think Arsenal bid 30m for?
This is based on the tweet by geoff arsenal, the guy who was the first to announce Cazorla had been signed as well as a couple of others in the past, he's never yet been wrong and is widely known as the most reliable source on twitter.

Who do you think the bid was for if it is true?

My guess would be Gotze

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-26-2013, 11:19 PM

I just read that it could be Serie A Napoli's Striker Edison Cavani. He would be a massive asset to Arsenal as he is a great player for Napoli.

I'll give you the link so you can read the whole article.

It may still be a rumor though, but you never know Big Grin

Ads

04-26-2013, 11:26 PM

Arsene will never spend 30Million but if he was going to im sure it would be somebody like Edison Cavani. But my house on this he wont even spend 20Mil.
04-26-2013, 11:34 PM

If true, Mario Gotze. I think Arsene Might spend a lot of money by 2014, this debt is now down to £60m-ish, it'll be 0 by the end of next season. So every £30m that comes in per season via the emirates deal will stack up, along with the Board who can provide financial support too. But if it's true, Mario Gotze definitely, he implemented a Buy out Clause of £30m in his contract that he extended with Dortmund last season.

It won't be Cavani, he has a buy out clause of £45m, so I highly doubt the club will accept a £30m bid
04-26-2013, 11:36 PM

They want the VILLA
04-26-2013, 11:46 PM

no cant b gotze...
04-26-2013, 11:56 PM

Gotze is the latest roomer. Cavani's buyout clause is for around £52 million, and it has been reported that he is not for sale.
04-27-2013, 12:09 AM

heard it was cavani but arsenal would have to pay more like 45/50 million for him.