This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where can I advertise to find new clients as a Personal Trainer in London?
04-27-2013, 12:15 AM
Where can I advertise to find new clients as a Personal Trainer in London?
I have been a personal trainer for 5 years now in the States and am looking for new clients when I move to London next month. Where is the best place to advertise? Also, if anyone has any suggestions about good gyms- please let me know- Thanks!
-Dave

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2013, 12:30 AM

You should check out: http://www.way2fitness.com
It's a Social Networking Hub and a One-Stop-Shop for the Health & Fitness Industry which offers a free software packages for professionals such as: Personal Trainers, Sports & Massage Therapist, Fitness Instructors & Nutritionists. It is also for people interested in Keeping Fit, Losing Weight and leading Healthy Lifestyles and it offers them Free Classified Advertising. Just put up an ad and I am sure you will get responses from perspective clients- Good luck!

Ads

04-27-2013, 12:40 AM

I highly recommend joining the NRPT (National Register of Personal Trainers). They always come up very high in google searches for PTs, and you can write a really nice blurb about yourself and what you offer. They insist on seeing your certificates, first aid and insurance, so people searching for PTs know that anyone from the site is a properly above-board PT. I think it costs approx £90 for the year, I regularly get clients from it, and think it's well worth it. No connection except for being a satisfied customer.

Good Luck!

Lisa