This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get more likes for a 1D Facebook page!?
04-27-2013, 12:56 AM
How to get more likes for a 1D Facebook page!?
My Facebook Page:
5 Boys Who Have That One Thing
Has 1.1k likes. The other day I saw this page that had 90,000 likes and they were made a month AFTER us, and we made our page 8/8/12.
How can we get more likes? I do S4s's and all, but nothing really does any good =/
Any suggestions?
Please no rude comments!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2013, 01:11 AM

Comment on other pages asking them either to share you and you will share there page. Or just commenting other pages and post asking for more likes.

Ads

04-27-2013, 01:26 AM

Post inside Adding Groups and Pages and Ask People to Like your Page

Post Good Things to As Well

Thats About as Easy as its Going to Get
04-27-2013, 01:33 AM

There's buttwipes on Fiverr that make "real people" subscribe or like your page. This practice is frowned upon and a lot of hatemail will come in without a doubt.
04-27-2013, 01:37 AM

Passes that allow you backstage to see your favorite band or artist before or after a concert are tough to come by. But there are some practical things you can do to help get your foot in the door. By signing up for the band's fan club, listening to radio promotions and doing what you can to promote their music, you're putting yourself ahead of the competition.