This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
is celebrity big brother uk viewed in america? If so do you want the pratt's to win?
04-27-2013, 03:19 AM
is celebrity big brother uk viewed in america? If so do you want the pratt's to win?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2013, 03:35 AM

No i'm watching it on youtube at first i didn't want them to win but after hearing no american has ever won that show it really pissed me off,so now i do.And you haven't seen the last of Spiedi it was announced here inthe USA that Spiedi were offered their own reality show out there in the Uk.And they will be moving there to do the show.Turns out the managed to garner a huge fan base out there.The show will be about the Lovely couple traveling all over england making fun of their culture and traditions,they will meet everyone from Politicians truck drivers.And chip shop workers.
http://www.gossipbucket.com

Lol lol lol Torville you really need to get out of the house you need some air.You throw your fuckeen digs but when your called out on it you call yourself a respectful person ha ha ha,you dont have a respectful bone in your body,it has to always be your way or the highway.Your so caught up in this reality tv,,oops telly,that you lost perspective on whats real and what's all an act..Grow up!

Ads

04-27-2013, 03:44 AM

I don't think so. It's not shown on the BBC America network. I wouldn't want 'Speidi' to win CBB. I hear they are really detestable and vile on the show. I don't think they are well-liked in the States, either. They come across as rude, despicable, and superficial. Heidi has had too much plastic surgery done, and she looks so fake.
04-27-2013, 03:55 AM

No but people in America can watch it on the internet. Nope I have more sense then to vote for 2 rude and disrespectful people.

Lol at someones comment about them getting a reality show. As I said before if you was from the UK you would know the least favourite channel Ch 5 in the UK gives some of the none celebrities from CBB a reality show but it doesnt mean they have a big fanbase.
Some websites print rubbish sometimes and if you research more on websites like forums, bb fansites, twitter and other websites you would know that they dont have a big fanbase. Just some nasty people supporting them as they find watching people being treated like rubbish entertaining and funny.
Yes thats what some people in the UK have become sad but true!
The channel has got low by letting 2 nasty people be nasty to other people and hard working people who go out to work and work long hours as entertainment. The channel is the least favourite to channel 1 to 4. If you dont believe me then do your research and find out for yourself!

The only people who will watch the disgusting, disrespecful and nasty show is the people who have been finding them entertaining because they are being nasty to them all and watching them make someone cry. Nasty people will find that entertaining whereas people like me who have been brought up to respect others and not find that people being treated like rubbish as entertainment.

From what I hear they live at one of their parents house with his or her parents and they need the money. How about they get a proper job and then they would be able to get a house of their own. Instead of going to mock hard working people who go out to earn money for a livining. But Instead they are going from 1 reality show after another and waiting for the next reality show to come while living living with his or hers parents because they dont have the money to get their own house.

I wont find it entertaining to watch them mock hard working people who go out to work and work hard. I dont find people being nasty to others and making them cry and be disrespectful towards them entertaining.

Ive been brought up to have respect and respect others. Pity them 2 and some people on Yahoo dont have respect for others instead of being nasty and rude.

If that person replies to my comment I wont read it as I cant be bothered to waste my time reading a boring but nasty reply Big Grin

Oh as for the comment about them being a lovely couple? o_O please that has to be a joke! lol XD

Them 2 need to go first they are not nice.