This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I have nursery seeds ad site to promote. How can I get free traffic online?
04-27-2013, 08:50 AM
I have nursery seeds ad site to promote. How can I get free traffic online?
I have tried on Yahoo and Google to advertise and it is kind of costly. Are there some other ways to be seen online?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2013, 08:58 AM

If you mean advertising with pay per click such as AdWords, you can spend less by limiting your daily budget, by lowering your keyword bids, or by improving the quality of your ads.

Here are 10 ways to increase traffic to your website:

1. Search engine optimization
Optimize your website to increase your chances of getting top rankings in natural search engine results. Research keyword phrases and use them in your website. Put your phrases in your title, meta tags, intro, body, end, and link text.

2. Article writing and press releases
Submit articles and press releases related to your website and include a link to your website in the resource box at the bottom of your article.

3. Link exchanges and link directories
Exchange links with webmasters who have sites related to the topic of your website. Search for link directories where you can submit your URL for free.

4. Traffic exchanges
The idea of traffic exchanges is that you visit other sites in return for people visiting your site. Traffic Swarm is an example of a traffic exchange.

5. Blogging
Search engines tend to like blogs because of the quality content. Setup a blog related to the topic of the website and post valuable content on a regular basis. Use pinging and tagging to increase your traffic.

6. Forum Posting
Post to related forums with a signature that includes a link to your website. There are many out there. If you want to find some, just search on Google for <keyword phrase> +forum

7. Social Networking
These are sites like DirectMatches, AdLandPro, Ryze, and MySpace. Find people with related interests. Make friends and invite people to your site. Post your link to your website on your profile

8. Email Signature
Put a signature in your email that includes a link to your website. You probably already send emails, so why not use that to increase traffic?

9. Word of Mouth
Tell everyone you know about your website, like friends and family. You can ask them if they would to give their opinion about your website.

10. Yahoo Answers
Find questions related to the topic of your website, answer them. If you consistently do it, you can build up your reputation and attract people to your website.

Ads

04-27-2013, 09:00 AM

For free you could try and trade links with others, try myspace, go to nursery forums and include a link in your sig line. You can also buy links for sites like http://www.superrichguy.com
Good Luck
Jason
04-27-2013, 09:04 AM

Advertise through Adwords Program, Perform SEO... get traffic...

Regards
Praveen
http://www.praveenkodur.com/blog/