This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please don't hate on this but can you just tell me please?
04-27-2013, 12:17 PM
Please don't hate on this but can you just tell me please?
People hate on Justin Bieber for no reason, i just want to know why people hate on him. Please don't comment if your going to say "cause he's a terrible singer" etc. but i mean a real reason. I hate it that people do this though when they don't even know him.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2013, 12:23 PM

Probably because they have different tastes in music or values in life and they are irritated by him. Its just like people who like justin bieber's music probably dont like heavy metal or screamo, its just not your cup of tea.

Ads

04-27-2013, 12:35 PM

BECAUSE HE`S A PRODUCT NOT A PERSON
04-27-2013, 12:36 PM

- Boys are jealous because girls are crazy about him.
- Too much media exposure. People are tired of hearing about him everywhere. He’s over-exposed and some are fed up with his ever-present image blasted over TV and social media.
- People unfairly compare him to music legends. He's an entertainer. He will be the first to admit that he's not the greatest singer, dancer, performer in the world.
- Many haters will admit that Justin has some talent, but he's treated by so many like he's some kind of genius and legend, even though he's just a kid pop star. I guess some people resent that.
- He isn't "masculine" enough. He has gentle, almost effeminate features. A lot of guys can't handle this. Stupid.
- He's wholesome, he's good. He has a clean image. A lot of people hate this. So sad what the culture has come to when you think about this.
04-27-2013, 12:41 PM

Because he is the newest face of the depreciation of music culture. When someone more embarrassing comes along, we'll hate on them instead.