This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Gender Studies: do you think that Zi0nist is a threat to womens and mens rights?
04-27-2013, 04:13 PM
Gender Studies: do you think that Zi0nist is a threat to womens and mens rights?
Zi0nist Israel control the media, our congress, our senate, and we give Israel over 30 billion dollars of our American taxpayer money EVERY YEAR!

and they funnel 3 billions EVERY YEAR through AIPAC, support PRO-Israel candidates to office!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2013, 04:16 PM

Yea I KNEW I WAS RIGHT! (On your other question)

And yes I think they're downright f-ing evil.

I wonder what sort of people run the companies listed by the guy in the answer down there... I bet I know!

Ads

04-27-2013, 04:32 PM

I really don't.

Is Israel a powerful lobby? Sure.

But they're not the only one, by a long shot. General Electric spends a quarter billion dollars on lobbying every year. The AMA, the AARP, the National Association of Realtors, Boeing, AT&T, General Motors - Washington is flooded with lobbyist dollars.

And my guess is that an AARP dollar buys far more votes than an AIPAC dollar, since senior citizens are far more concerned about their Social Security check than they are about Israeli issues.
04-27-2013, 04:39 PM

Its hard to debate with someone named God. Its possibly you may have some ego issues to start with. it seems like your question came directly out of an Ahmadinejad speech to the United Nations mr troll. If you want to debate things try to at least come up with an original thought. When you say "Our" please don't include me in any group which you consider yourself part of. You are entitled to free speech and to believe any way you like. That is what makes the United States a free place. It is hard to imagine that freedom still being around if everyone was like you.