This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any suggestion for my site ?
04-27-2013, 04:14 PM
Any suggestion for my site ?
Hi,

We have started one job portal called http://openingsweknow.in. How I can improve visibility of my site on search engines ?

Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2013, 04:25 PM

First, improve your site design, it is a great factor. Then, improve the content, add articles and content into your site that is unique, interesting and intelligent. Then use keywords intelligently in your website content. Use SEO Meta tags. Setup your site's robots.txt file search engine indexing and use internal linking properly.

Do backlinking, social media marketing, marketing to your local clients this way and they would share your site with others on social media and forums and link back to you themselves.

Have an SEO company look at your site, they could offer you free advice on what to do more and maybe offer you a good cheap affordable SEO package that can get all this and more done for you easily while you work on improving your site's design and content.

Hal Smith
URLdreamer Consultant

Ads

04-27-2013, 04:38 PM

Hi,

You should add Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube and Google Plus social pages.

Analysis of own website with help of SEO Tool then Working On Page Optimization and Off Page Optimization.
04-27-2013, 04:40 PM

Too much back links can not boost your website. Never focus on quantity, go for quality. After Google updates quantity of back links are myth. Do seo on regular basis and use long tail keywords with your brand name. I am using and it really works.