This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why does this girl never respond?
04-27-2013, 06:13 PM
Why does this girl never respond?
so theres this girl I met about 2 years ago and her cousin is my best friend and also I am good friends with her older brother and I know her parents and some of her other cousins and her aunts and uncles

I know a majority of her family anyways everytime I see her we talk like normal just good friends etc and once in a while ill comment on something she says on facebook and she always says text me

but when I do text her she will send me 1 or 2 messages and then wont respond at all and the cycle repeats I dont get why she does that any ideas

im 19 and she is 18

well exchange one or 2 messages and than she never answers again but she was the one who told me to text her
i am not interested in her im just curious about why she never responds

and yes i know facebook is lame
I understand she might be busy but every single time

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2013, 06:25 PM

People such as her probably enjoy leading other people on. Her interests are probably dynamic. I wouldn't pay much attention to it, but I recommend searching for another mate if you intend to have a relationship.

Ads

04-27-2013, 06:39 PM

She probably is busy
04-27-2013, 06:46 PM

she thinks you are a clingy homosexual. You have to show her your meatstick. Lay all your balls out on the table and let her see what you are working with. If she enjoys it, she will slip it inside of her.

good luck
04-27-2013, 06:50 PM

Okay when my friend never texts a guy it's not because she doesn't want to it's because she absolutely just sucks at texiting...

When I don't sent texts to people it's either because I am busy or don't feel like talking....Also she might feel weird because she thinks you like her....and either she doesn't like you back or doesn't know how to deal with it....

What do you text her maybe you're just a boring texter? hahaha