This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What was my ex trying to do on Facebook ?
04-27-2013, 08:12 PM
What was my ex trying to do on Facebook ?
Okay, this is an old conversation from us.

Me: Can I ask you something?

Him: Sure
-----------
Me: Do you even wanna talk to me? You
send me the shortest replies to me now, and you don't even bother to talk. Do I annoy
you or something? Because if I am, please tell
me so I can stop wasting my time trying to
get you to talk to me.
------------

Like wtf was the purpose of posting that on Facebook? To embarrass me, put me on blast
or something?
You know how you can screen shot a text conversation ? He did that and uploaded it to
Facebook. BUT, no one commented on it.
What was he trying to do? And no, it's not
that he can't move on because he ALREADY
HAS HONESTLY. He knows that I been deleted him off of there.

Other info: My friend showed the post to me. I havent spoken to him in 3 months. When I liked his truth is post on my bestfriend's wall ( he posted a truth is on her wall) , he did that two days after.
And also, no one doesn't know it's me because it didnt show who was texting him that.
Can someone please explain this to me? /:

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2013, 08:12 PM

Get attention

Ads

04-27-2013, 08:17 PM

Sounds like he has a chip on his shoulder.

Also maybe he wants to upset you.
04-27-2013, 08:27 PM

He did that because he wanted to show that YOU couldn't move on and tried to talk to him, not the other way around..
04-27-2013, 08:32 PM

he's trying to start trouble and get attention. he knows your friends will show it to you and he wants a reaction out of you. the best thing to do is not confront him about it. if you do he will get the satisfaction he is looking for. i know it hurts but the best thing you can do is ignore it and act like you haven't seen it. if anyone asks you about the conversation you don't have to explain yourself to anyone and you can tell them it was a private conversation he had no right to make public. also don't think this message makes you look like the bad guy because it makes him look bad too. it honestly makes him look really immature and like he is holding a grudge. try not to let it bother you. hope i helped!!!